In 1 Corinthians 14, Paul says that everything should be done ‘decently and in order.’ In this day and age, that includes media. It’s the way a church communicates with the congregation and the surrounding community. Moreover, social media is one of the most effective ways of reaching out and communicating to people all throughout Cambodia. Our mission for the Creative Arts & Media department is to bring New Life Fellowship to the nation of Cambodia through the use of media.
These are some of the responsibilities of the media department
- Provide graphic design, banners, posters, brochures, invitations, leaflets, name cards, booklets and newsletters for New Life Fellowship and its ministries.
- Produce quality and official video announcements and testimonies.
- Reaching out to people through the New Life Fellowship Facebook page, Facebook live-stream of our services and all our projects and ministry pages.
- YouTube channel of our Life Band worship and weekly sermons and all of our events.
- New Life Fellowship app on both iOS and Android. Our app contains information and resources such as, books, audio sermons, events and activities.
- New Life Fellowship websites
- Visual presentation during services
Our need for outside funding is directly related to the annual costs of operating the Creative Arts and Media. The annual cost per year is $18,500 USD.Download Full Project Description Download Latest Report [ Not Available Yet ]